2 bedroom apartment for salePear Tree Street, London, EC1V
- Top Floor Flat - Priced for a quick sale.
- Chain Free Only Buyers
- 2 Bed - 2 Bath Double Height Ceilings Throughout
- 24 Hour Concierge
- Very High Specification Fit Out
- Available Chain Free - Vacant Possesion
- Underfloor Heating
- Floor To Ceiling Windows
- 815 Sq. Ft.
- Walk: Old Street, Farringdon, Barbican, Angel
A beautiful two bedroom, two bathroom situated on the top floor of the award winning development, The Orchard on Pear Tree Street EC1V.
Tucked away in a corner of Clerkenwell, this two bedroom apartment is the perfect place to escape at the end of the day. The design ethos is modern and traditional, creating a sense of contemporary refinement.
Offers in the region of: £899,950
Location: Pear Tree Street is tucked away in a corner of Clerkenwell, a center of craft, culture and more recently, a magnet for world leading creative businesses. A short journey takes you to the neighbouring districts of Shoreditch, Farringdon, Old Street, Hoxton, Angel and Brick Lane.
Metropolitan, Hammersmith & City and Circle Line
Metropolitan, Hammersmith & City, Circle Lines and Thameslink
Old Street Station
Northern Line & First Capital Connect
Mainline and Underground
Kings Cross St Pancras
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61143073.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 203098S. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anton Page, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.