3 bedroom terraced house for saleHill Avenue, Victoria Park, Bristol, BS3
- Victorian terraced house
- Double bay-fronted
- Three bedrooms
- Through lounge/diner
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- Stylish downstairs bathroom with shower cubicle and bath
- Secluded rear garden with shed
- Excellent condition
- A stone's throw from Victoria Park
- Easy access into Bristol City Centre & Bristol Temple Meads
Cj Hole Southville are delighted to welcome to the sales market this three bedroom, Victorian terraced family home in Victoria Park.
This well presented family home offers spacious living by the way of a bay-fronted through lounge/diner, a modern fitted kitchen/breakfast room and a stylish family bathroom with both shower cubicle and bath. Upstairs, the property offers a bay-fronted master bedroom, and two more good sized bedrooms. Externally, this property offers a private rear garden with a shed/outhouse, and plenty of bay parking spaces along the road. The property is in a highly sought after location, with Victoria Park on the doorstep, and easy access to both Bristol City Centre and Bristol Temple Meads. The property is in an excellent condition throughout, viewings are highly recommended.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SOU170711. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CJ Hole, Southville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.