3 bedroom terraced house for saleArmscott Road, Coventry, CV2
- 5 minute drive to UHCW Hospital
- Spacious Private Garden
- Large UPVC Double Glazed Windows throughout
- Easy access to the City Centre
- Plenty of close local amenities
HouseSimple is pleased to present this 3 Bedroom freehold property in Wyken, Coventry. This is a mid terraced property with gas fired central heating, UPVC double glazing, a downstairs W/C and a garage to the rear. The property has easy access to 'University hospital' in Walsgrave and the City Centre.
Lounge 12'6 x 11'4 (3.80m x 3.46m) Large UPVC double glazed windows to the front aspect. Double panel radiator. Double doors leading to Dining room.
Dining Room 10'11 x 9'4 (3.34m x 2.85m) Spacious dining room. Double panel radiator. Sliding patio door leading to the Garden.
Kitchen 11'7 x 7'4 (3.53m 2.23m) Can be accessed from the Dining room or Lobby. Door from the Kitchen leads you to a small utility room, WC and access to the Garden.
Bedroom One 11'1 x 11'2 (3.40m x 3.37m) Fitted Wardrobes. Panel radiator and a large UPVC double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 11'3 x 11'2 (3.44m x 3.40m) Fitted Wardrobes. Panel radiator and a large UPVC double glazed window.
Bedroom Three 7'7 x 5'10 (2.31m x 1.79m) Panel radiator and a UPVC double glazed window.
Rear Garden Patio area with pathway leading to the rear access gate. The rest of the garden consists mainly of a lawn area and a well looked after feature border area. Single garage with pedestrian access door and a up and over door.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61144207.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS76612. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Housesimple Online Estate Agents, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.