2 bedroom park home for saleSwinhope Road, Binbrook, Lincolnshire, LN8 6HS
- 45x20 Tingdene Hayden Classic Due 2017
- Two Double Bedrooms - Ensuite To Master
- Family Bathroom with 3pc Suite
- Fully Fitted Kitchen With Appliances
- Spacious Lounge - Dining Room
- Fully Furnished Throughout
- Over 50's Park - Pet Friendly
- No Stamp Duty - P/X Available!!
45x20 Tingdene Hayden Classic Due 2017 - Two Double Bedrooms - Ensuite To Master - Family Bathroom with 3pc Suite - Fully Fitted Kitchen With Appliances - Spacious Lounge - Dining Room - Fully Furnished Throughout - Over 50's Park - Pet Friendly - No Stamp Duty - P/X Available!!
This sought after Lincolnshire park has ordered a 45x20 Tingdene Hayden Classic, which is due to be sited Jan/Feb 2017. Briefly comprising of the following, two double bedrooms complete with fitted bedroom furniture, ensuite and walk in wardrobe to the master bedroom, family bathroom with 3pc suite, open plan fully fitted kitchen-dining room with integrated appliances, spacious lounge with feature fireplace and large aspect windows. Fully furnished throughout, complimenting the internal design of the home.
VIEWING STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT ONLY WITH VENDORS AGENT RIGHT CHOICE PARK & LEISURE HOMES.
For further information or to book viewings please feel free to contact us on 01202 770 736 - 01202 243 138.
This park is in the small village of Binbrook, just 8 miles from the town of Market Rasen, Lincolnshire. Just outside the park is a bus stop with a service running to Grimsby, and there are other bus stops on Swinhope Road, which have a service for Louth and Market Rasen.
The nearest train station is in Market Rasen, however this runs limited services. The closest station with good links to London and the rest of the UK is Grimsby which is 30 minutes away by car, and reachable by bus.
Binbrook itself is located in the Lincolnshire Wolds, which has been defined as an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. This means that there are plenty of countryside walks to enjoy, as well as nature reserves, a diverse wildlife population, and scenic views.
Surrounding Binbrook are bigger towns and cities such as Market Rasen, Lincoln, and Grimsby. Lincoln is home to Lincoln Cathedral and Lincoln Castle, which are open for visitors year round. The Bailgate area of the city offers cobbled streets and independent shops, while the high street has a small shopping centre and many high street names, as well as a cinema, restaurants and bars. Grimsby, famous for its fishing port, has restaurants, cafes and a few shops. Market Rasen is a peaceful village, with a market 3 times a week, countryside walks, and is famous for having the only racecourse in Lincolnshire.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 292313. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Right Choice Park & Leisure Homes Ltd , Poole. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.