2 bedroom park home for saleKenwyn Hill, Truro, Cornwall, TR1 3DY
- New 40x20 Omar Regency Special
- Two Bedrooms - En-suite To The Master
- Family Bathroom With 3pc Suite
- Fully Fitted Kitchen With Appliances
- Separate Dining Room - Spacious Lounge
- Fully Furnished Throughout
- Over 45's Park - Pet Friendly STC
- No Stamp Duty - P/X Available!!!
New 40x20 Omar Regency Special - Two Bedrooms - En-suite To The Master - Family Bathroom With 3pc Suite - Fully Fitted Kitchen With Appliances - Separate Dining Room - Spacious Lounge - Fully Furnished Throughout - Over 45's Park - Pet Friendly STC - No Stamp Duty - P/X Available!!!
A fantastic new 40x20, luxury Omar Regency Special, has just become available on this sought after Cornish park. Briefly comprising of the following, two double bedrooms, Ensuite and walk in wardrobes to the master, family bathroom, entrance hall with storage cupboards, fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, spacious lounge with feature fireplace, dining room. Fully Furnished throughout complimenting the internal design of the home.
For further information or to book a viewing, call us today on 01202 770 736.
Located on a newly developed park, in the Kenwyn Hill area of Truro, approximately 12 miles from Newquay and within driving distance of many of the famous towns and villages of Cornwall. Being the only city, and the capital of the county, Truro has a good city centre, with all of the major name high street stores, as well as independent shops. It is home to the Royal Cornwall Museum and its gothic cathedral, which stands high above the city.
Truro has good transport links, including buses and trains. There is a bus stop at the entrance to the park, which has a service running to Newquay, and there are buses, which run through the centre of Truro travelling to other parts of Cornwall. There is also a train station a mile from the park, which has regular, direct trains to London as well as good links to the rest of the UK.
The park itself is quite modern in appearance, as it has been recently developed. It is currently moving into the next phase of development, meaning there are lots of available plots where the home can be designed to your specifications and through a manufacturer of your choice.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 342639. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Right Choice Park & Leisure Homes Ltd , Poole. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.