5 bedroom detached house for saleHurst Farm Road, East Grinstead, West Sussex
- Substantial five bedroom detached 'this property hus'
- Approximately 2,919 square feet
- Walking distance of town and station
- Double garage and ample driveway parking
- Fantastic development opportunity
- EPC energy rating G (17)
A property that has to be seen to be fully appreciated! A five-bedroom detached ‘this property hus’ has all the potential to become a truly stunning family home or offers enough space to convert into a fantastic investment opportunity.
As you enter you are welcomed by entrance hall which leads nicely into the large master bedroom with built-in storage and W.C. From here you will venture into the vast lounge with fantastic views over The Ashdown Forest which is ideal for entertaining and with access directly into the kitchen/breakfast room and door leading to balcony. Further down the hallway takes to two further double bedrooms with built-in storage and family bathroom.
The downstairs could easily be used as completely separate living accommodation. The main reception room on this floor currently used as the games room has access to separate utility room and also benefits from the added luxury of a built-in sauna. To the left of the stairwell is 3 further rooms currently being used as a study and bedroom with dressing area.
The private rear garden is guarded by tall conifers and is south facing meaning you will catch the sun rays throughout the day. To finish the billing there is driveway for multiple vehicles and double garage. This fantastic property really does offer space in abundance and is available with no onward chain!
What the Owner says:
We immediately knew this was the property for us when we viewed 18 years ago due to the position and the sheer magnitude of space on offer. This house has provided so many happy memories of our children growing up and with the local primary school only a short walk away the location was perfect. Now that the kids have grown up and flown the nest we now feel it is the right time to move closer to relatives in Cheltenham.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 23'4 x 16'9 (7.12m x 5.11m)
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 23'3 x 8'1 (7.09m x 2.47m)
- Master Bedroom: 19'9 x 15'6 (6.02m x 4.73m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'4 x 9'5 (3.15m x 2.87m)
- Bedroom 3: 11'4 x 10'2 (3.46m x 3.10m)
- Games Area: 16'7 x 16'4 (5.06m x 4.98m)
- Bedroom 4: 13'5 x 11'2 (4.09m x 3.41m)
- Dressing Area: 11'3 x 6'1 (3.43m x 1.86m)
- Study Area: 8'1 x 7'5 (2.47m x 2.26m)
- Sauna: 6'4 x 5'0 (1.93m x 1.53m)
- Shower Room
- Bedroom 5: 13'0 x 9'8 (3.97m x 2.95m)
- Utility Room: 11'4 x 7'8 (3.46m x 2.34m)
- Off Road Parking
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Double Garage
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61153093.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 20611466. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, East Grinstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.