3 bedroom flat for saleDunraven Street, Mayfair, W1K
- Beautifully presented three bedroom duplex apartment
- Set within an elegant town house conversion
- Expansive reception/dining room with feature fireplaces
- Features modern kitchen with appliances
- Three stylish bedrooms with en suite bathrooms
- Benefits from direct access to communal gardens
- Desirable location in the heart of Mayfair
This stunning three bedroom flat is arranged across the ground and lower ground floors of a splendid Mayfair town house and combines ample interior space with contemporary décor and period architecture.
Dunraven Street is well located within good range of the comprehensive shopping facilities of Oxford Street, while the exclusive restaurants and boutiques of Mount Street and South Audley Street are also close by.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61153939.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1030865. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Park Lane. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.