3 bedroom terraced house for saleRensburg Road, Walthamstow
- Three Bedrooms
- Victorian Terraced
- Excellent condition
- Reclaimed parquet flooring
- 30ft rear garden
- Loft with potential to convert
- First floor bathroom
- Coppermill Lane location
- Close to E17 Marshes
- Guest W/C
A beautiful Victorian terrace, lovingly finished with fantastic designer touches from top to bottom. There's also plenty of potential to extend and develop further. it's all enviably located just moments from the wild green spaces of Walthamstow Marshes, a Green Flag award-winning nature reserve.
Rensburg Road itself is a tree-lined residential street with very little through traffic. You have residential parking and drivers can be on the A503 in less than ten minutes.
IF YOU LIVED HERE...
You'll be enjoying some classic Design & Decor – both the hallway and lounge have gorgeous reclaimed parquet flooring underfoot. The lounge comes in at an impressive 275 square foot; bright airy and dual aspect, with a large bay window at one end and patio doors leading out to the 30 foot rear garden at the other. In between there's a beautiful period mantelpiece.
Upstairs, the 145 square foot master bedroom has original floorboards underfoot, classic plantation shutters on the windows, vintage dual column radiator, another original mantelpiece and plenty of fitted storage. Here's also where you'll find the family bathroom, a boutique masterpiece of metro tiling, designer fittings and an oversized rainfall shower.
St James Street overground station is just a half mile away on foot, and will get you directly to Liverpool Street in 20 minutes. Alternatively you can walk for about fifteen minutes to Blackhorse Road, which has direct, 15 minute runs to Oxford Circus via the Victoria Line.
- The kitchen is a chef's dream, with extra wide oven and hob, stainless steel splashback and timber worktops.
- You're well served for local schools, there are five primary/secondaries within walking distance, all rated 'Good' or better by Ofsted.
- The loft is so far unconverted, a very common extension on Walthamstow's Victorian terraces, making this a particularly good investment.
Lounge/Diner - 7.6m x 3.4m (24'11" x 11'1") -
Kitchen - 3.5m x 2.6m (11'5" x 8'6") -
Bedroom - 4.2m x 3.4m (13'9" x 11'1") -
Bedroom - 2.6m x 1.8m (8'6" x 5'10") -
Bedroom - 2.6m x 2.4m (8'6" x 7'10") -
Bathroom - 2.6m x 1.7m (8'6" x 5'6") -
Garden - 9.14m (30) -
A WORD FROM THE OWNER: "Rensburg road is a lovely quiet street with very little traffic (only local residents and the W12 bus to the Village which you can hail) and you sometimes forget that you are still in easy reach of the hustle and bustle of London. We moved to this area of Walthamstow to be within close reach of central London but also of the wonderful marshes and St James park. The Walthamstow wetlands are due to open soon too which will mean even more access to green space. You can cycle straight to Stratford or even Broadway market without touching a road and it's the closest point in Walthamstow to walk or cycle to Stoke Newington, Islington or Dalston. The street has a wonderful, welcoming community (we were quite surprised!) with lots of young families and even has it's own Facebook group. If you're green fingered you can get an allotment around the corner and if you still have energy there's yoga, pilates, ice-skating, horse-riding or fishing all within a 10 minute bike ride. The Coppermill is a great pub at the end of the road and there's also 56 which is a brilliant cafe a five minute walk away for coffee, brunch, and cocktails on a Friday night!"
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27191049. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Stow Brothers, Walthamstow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.