3 bedroom terraced house for saleQUEENSWAY, GRIMSBY
- Beautifully presented and maintained three bedroom mid terrace house
- Gas central heating and uPVC double glazing
- Established residential location popular with first time buyers and investors
- Entrance porch, reception hallway, living room and breakfast kitchen to the ground floor
- Landing, shower room and three well proportioned bedrooms to the first floor
- Attractively presented front and rear gardens
- Internal viewing is highly advised to appreciate this beautiful home
- Energy performance rating C and Council tax band A
Without a doubt this is one of the finest examples of this type of property on the market today and really needs to be viewed to be appreciated. On the market with Crofts estate agents this beautifully presented property offers that ready to move into home and is found within this established residential location. Enjoying the benefits of gas central heating and uPVC double glazing this superb property briefly comprises entrance porch, spacious hallway, lovely fitted dining kitchen, living room, modern shower room and three lovely good sized bedrooms. Front and rear gardens.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61157512.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8014340. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.