1 bedroom flat for saleLedbury Road, Notting Hill, W11
- Superb one bedroom second floor flat
- Situated within a lovely period conversion
- Stylish reception room with space to dine
- Modern open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Large bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Contemporary bathroom
- Near by to Hyde Park
Situated on the second floor of a wonderful period conversion, this fantastic one bedroom flat boasting stylish open-plan living offers ample storage space and modern décor.
Ledbury Road is located amongst the fashionable restaurants, shops and bars of Notting Hill and Portobello Road.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61160185.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1035310. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Notting Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.