2 bedroom terraced house for saleAlexandra Road, East Sheen
- 2 double bedrooms
- Ground floor bathroom
- Reception room
- Fitted kitchen/breakfast room
- Period mid terraced property
- Close to Mortlake station
- Near to excellent local schools
- Popular residential location
- Potential to extend (s.t.p.p)
- 33 ft rear garden
A charming and well presented mid terraced Victorian cottage centrally situated within East Sheen. This light and bright property offers a wealth of character features and has been recently decorated throughout. The property is arranged over two floors and offers approximately 616 sq ft of stylish living accommodation whilst still offering the potential, subject to planning permission, to covert the loft space and into the side return at ground floor level. Alexandra Road is ideally situated for Mortlake station providing direct links to and from London Waterloo and for an array of boutique shops, restaurants, cafes and gastro pubs which can be easily found on both Sheen Lane and Upper Richmond Road West. The property is entered via a walled front garden with door leading to the ground floor accommodation which comprises a reception room with staircase leading to the first floor landing, a kitchen/breakfast room, a rear hallway with door leading to the rear garden and a family bathroom. The first floor comprises a landing and two double bedrooms. Outside to the rear is a secluded 33 ft garden which is mostly laid to patio with flower and shrub displays. Further benefits include easy access to The River Thames and the outstanding Thomson House Primary and East Sheen Primary schools. The property is offered with immediate vacant possession.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61161614.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26436466. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Anderson, East Sheen - sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.