3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleWalden Avenue, ARBORFIELD, Berkshire
- Offered with no onward chain
- Living room with patio doors to rear garden
- Dining room with bay window to the front
- Kitchen/breakfast room with space for appliances
- Bathroom with white suite, separate shower room
- Third bedroom/study
- Would benefit from further improvements
This extended 1930's built detached bungalow comprises three bedrooms, living room, dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, bathroom and separate shower room, tandem length garage on the side and private 70' x 65' rear garden. The property has potential for further development subject to planning and building regulations.
Walden Avenue is cul de sac comprising a variety of property close to Arborfield village centre. Situated six miles from Reading and four from Wokingham, Arborfield has a parish church, village pub and restaurant, convenience store and doctor's surgery. There are regular bus services to Reading and Wokingham, and M4 junction 11 is less than 10 minutes away.
The west facing rear garden is 70'deep x 60' wide laid mainly to lawn, enclosed by wooden fencing with bank of conifers hedging along rear boundary, silver birch tree and other shrub borders. There is a patio across the rear with greenhouse and shed. Outside lighting. Gated side access with a tandem length garage on the side, light and power. To the front there is an open plan area of lawn with mature conifer trees, shingle driveway parking for three vehicles.
Wokingham Borough Council
Property ref: 121_1615_4430418
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61165168.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4430418. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Hardy, Wokingham Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.