3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGreen Road, Thorpe, Egham, TW20
- EPC Grade D
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Charming Character Semi
- Driveway Parking For Several Cars
- Situated In Picturesque Thorpe Village
- Well Presented Throughout
- Master Bedroom With Ensuite Shower Room
- 24ft Approx Kitchen/Diner
- Living Room With Feature Fireplace
- Cloakroom & Family Bathroom
REDUCED FOR A QUICK SALE! Charming and well presented three bedroom character property situated in picturesque Thorpe village. Accommodation includes enclosed entrance porch, hallway,cloakroom, 24ft approx modern kitchen/diner, lounge with feature fireplace, master bedroom with ensuite shower room and family bathroom. Both double bedrooms have spacious built in wardrobes. Outside is driveway parking for several cars and a pretty enclosed rear garden with gated side access. NO ONWARD CHAIN. EPC grade D
The property is located in the popular and sought after Thorpe Village. A good location for commuting to London and motorway access to both Heathrow and Gatwick airports due to the close proximity of the M25. There are mainline stations to Waterloo at Egham and Virginia Water. There is a village shop and post office and two local pubs with restaurants within walking distance.
Price reduced for a quick sale, this delightful character property is offered to the market with no onward chain.
Living Room 15' 0" x 16' 0" (4.57m x 4.88m )
Kitchen / Dining Room 24' 7" x 8' 2" (7.49m x 2.49m )
Master Bedroom 13' 2" x 10' 9" (4.01m x 3.28m )
Bedroom 2 11' 9" x 8' 5" (3.58m x 2.57m )
Bedroom 3 8' 5" x 6' 2" (2.57m x 1.88m )
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61166332.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 528692937. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Egham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.