4 bedroom detached house for saleCastle Lane West, Bournemouth
Sold by Us
A spacious detached four bedroom house situated in this much sought after location within the town of Bournemouth.
The property benefits from a spacious and contemporary interior being approximately 1356 Sq Ft. which has been extensively modernised to an exceptionally high standard by the vendor, benefitting from a new heating system throughout, new bathrooms and featuring a superb and spacious newly installed luxury Magnet kitchen breakfast room with fully integrated high quality appliances leading to the open plan dining room with double doors to the landscaped rear gardens, further separate sitting room and ground floor WC, the master bedroom benefits from an en suite bathroom with underfloor heating, three further bedrooms and bespoke family bathroom. To the front of the property is a block paved driveway offering parking for numerous vehicles and the detached garage measuring 17' x 9'6 (5.19m x 2.89m). To the rear of the property lies the landscaped rear gardens.
- Extensively modernised detached House
- 4 Bedrooms
- Lounge plus kitchen/diner/family room
- Smooth plastered walls and ceilings
- Lanscaped gardens
- Detached garage
- New central heating system
- No chain
- Call now to view
Entrance Hall: Spacious and light entrance hallway, convector radiator, wide stairway with half-landing and glazed double doors to:
Sitting Room: 4.14m (13ft 7in) x 3.3m (10ft 10in)
Large double-glazed window to front aspect. Wall lights. Radiator.
Dining Room: 4.14m (13ft 7in) x 3.94m (12ft 11in)
Patio doors to garden. Radiator.
Kitchen: 3.43m (11ft 3in) x 3.12m (10ft 3in)
Comprising of; a double integrated oven, stainless steel gas hob and extractor hood, beautiful integrated Magnet kitchen, integrated washing machine, fridge/freezer and dishwasher, door to garden and window to garden aspect.
Breakfast Room: 3.94m (12ft 11in) x 2.54m (8ft 4in)
Opening through to kitchen
Downstairs W/C: WC & cloaks with wash hand basin under double-glazed window
Landing: Feature period leaded glass window.
Bedroom 1: 4.17m (13ft 8in) x 3.63m (11ft 11in)
Window to rear aspect and radiator.
En-suite: Large shower, WC and wash hand basin. Radiator
Bedroom 2: 4.14m (13ft 7in) x 3.33m (10ft 11in)
Bay window to front aspect, T.V point and radiator.
Bedroom 3: 3.3m (10ft 10in) x 2.49m (8ft 2in)
Window to rear aspect. Radiator.
Bedroom 4: 2.54m (8ft 4in) x 2.31m (7ft 7in)
Window to front aspect. Radiator
Bathroom: Part-tiled walls, tiled bath with over-head rain shower and separate hand held unit both with conventionally located controls, chrome plated heated towel rail, wash hand basin and WC.
Detached Garage: 5.18m (17ft 0in) x 2.9m (9ft 6in)
Brand new garage, brick/block construction with up and over door, pitched and tiled roof.
A lawned garden with stone patio to the rear.
1. We have not been able to test any equipment/appliances and recommend that any prospective purchasers arrange for a qualified person to check them before entering into any commitment.
2. These particulars are issued on a strictly Private & Confidential basis and on condition that the information given is for private use of the recipient and any professional adviser consulted by the recipient and, further, that any information contained within these Particulars is not divulged to third parties. To comply with the Property Misdescriptions Act of 1991 these Particulars are intended only as a guide and must not be relied upon as a statement of fact.
3. In compliance with the Property Misdescriptions Act 1991 these particulars are prepared for the guidance only of prospective purchasers, they are intended to give a fair overall description of the property or premises concerned but are not intended to constitute part of an offer or a contract.
4. Any information contained herein (whether in the text, plans or photographs) is given in good faith but should not be relied upon as being a statement or representation of fact.
5. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good condition or otherwise or that any services or facilities are in good working order.
6. Any photographs appearing in the literature may not show all the property and show only certain aspects of the property at the time when the photographs were originally taken. Certain aspects of the property may have changed since the photographs were taken, it should not be assumed that the property remains precisely as depicted in the photographs. Furthermore, no assumption should be made in respect of any parts of the property, which are not shown in the photographs.
7. Any measurements, areas or distances referred to herein are approximate only. If the property is undergoing conversion/refurbishment some changes to size and specification may change. Potential purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the correct dimensions before entering any agreement.
8. Where there is reference in these particulars to the fact that alterations have been carried out or that a particular use is made of a part of the property, this is not intended to be a statement that any necessary planning, building regulation or other consents have been obtained. Any intending purchaser must verify these matters.
9. Any statements regarding Leasehold Interests have been prepared with due diligence but we will not necessarily have had sight of original legal documentation. It will be the responsibility of the intended lessee or purchaser to confirm that these details are correct with the vendors or landlord's legal representatives.
10. Descriptions of the property are inevitably subjective and the descriptions contained herein are used in good faith as an opinion and not by way of a statement of fact.
11. If renting a commercial property, you should be aware that the Code of Practice on Commercial Leases in England and Wales strongly recommends that you seek professional advice from a qualified surveyor, solicitor or licensed conveyancer before agreeing or signing a business tenancy agreement. The code is available via the website: http://www.leasingbusinesspremises.co.uk/
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 0654. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Churchfield Estate Agents, Bournemouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.