2 bedroom bungalow for saleWharfedale Rise, Tingley, Wakefield
- Two Bedroom Semi-Detached Bungalow
- PVCu Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
- Spacious Lounge, Separate Dining Kitchen
- Single Garage Situated Away From The Property
- Available With Vacant Possession
- Occupies An Enviable Position
- EPC Rating = D
Available with vacant possession this two bedroom bungalow has PVCu double glazing and gas fired central heating. The property comprises briefly: Spacious lounge, separate dining kitchen, inner hallway, two bedrooms and a shower room fitted with white suite. Externally to the front of the property there is a lawned garden with mature shrub border. To the rear of the property there is a paved and shrub garden providing ease of maintenance. Off road parking is provided by a single garage situated away from the property. An internal viewing is highly recommended and would provide an opportunity to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Situated within a popular location this bungalow occupies an enviable tucked away position. Tingley offers a range of local amenities. The property is convenient for access onto the M62 motorway placing the principal trading centres of West Yorkshire within reasonable daily commuting distance.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61169825.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MLY160506. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Morley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.