4 bedroom terraced house for saleElmhurst Drive, South Woodford
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- OPEN HOUSE THIS SATURDAY (2ND SEPT) - by appointment only
- 4 bedroom terraced house
- Extended kitchen/diner
- Family bathroom, cloakroom & en suite shower room
- Off street parking
- EPC energy rating D (65)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise’s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property’s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £685,000, please contact Douglas Allen.
If you are looking for a spacious family home with good schools and easy access to amenities, then look no further! This fantastic home is situated in the heart of South Woodford within easy access of George Lane with its numerous shopping facilities, which include Marks & Spencers and Waitrose. There is also a large selection of restaurants, bars and a local cinema.On entering the property you will be immediately impressed by the spacious rooms and standard of work throughout. The current owners have carefully restored and modernised their home retaining many features, which is further complimented by the warm yet neutral decor. The extended kitchen gives a real 'WOW' factor and is truly the heart of this lovely home. You will find modern contemporary units with clean lines that sit beautifully within the property's original features. Doors open to the garden, bringing the outside in creating a great space to entertain family and friends.With an en suite to the master bedroom, family bathroom and ground floor cloakroom, this property would make a fantastic home for a growing family or perhaps those looking for space to entertain and accommodate guests staying over.For those with children in mind, there are a selection of high achieving schools to choose from and a number of pleasant open green spaces.
What the Owner says:
Initially we were attracted to South Woodford because of the amenities, green open spaces and fast direct access to the City and West End.South Woodford has surpassed all our expectations. There is a real sense of community here. It is a great place for young families to meet and support each other. We have very friendly and respectful neighbours.Elmhurst Drive is so conveniently located, everything is practically on your doorstep. Within 5 minutes walk we have South Woodford station, a Post Office, Doctors Surgery, various shops and much more, you couldn't be better placed.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 13'0 into recess and bay x 11'8 (3.97m x 3.56m)
- Kitchen/Dining Areas: 20'11 (6.38m) x 16'3 (4.96m) narrowing to 11'1 (3.38m)
- Bedroom 2: 13'7 into recess and bay x 11'3 (4.14m x 3.43m)
- Bedroom 3: 11'4 x 11'4 (3.46m x 3.46m)
- Bedroom 4: 6'11 x 6'2 (2.11m x 1.88m)
- Family Bathroom
- Bedroom 1: 16'9 (5.11m) x 11'5 (3.48m) narrowing to 9'4 restricted headroom (2.85m)
- En Suite Shower Room
- Off Street Parking
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61174063.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 53210922. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.