Studio flat for saleAvenue Road, Sandown, Isle of Wight
- Ground floor studio apartment
- Chain free
- Double glazed
- Communal gardens
- Close to the town and beaches of Sandown
- EPC energy rating E (48)
Here is a lovely little starter home or buy to let investment. In a small well maintained block of seven this ground floor studio apartment is vacant and ready for you to take over. Benefiting from your own private door, step inside and you can see instantly that it has been well looked after recently redecorated and re carpeted. There is an open plan lounge/bedroom and kitchen. There is a white bathroom suite with shower over and an airing cupboard with tank for linen storage.
There is some outside space in the form of communal gardens to the rear for drying your laundry or just if you want some fresh air. This studio apartment has been rented out by the current owners for £350 per month for the past five years and should be easy to re-let due to its proximity to Sandown town centre and beaches.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge/Bedroom Area: 11'0 x 10'0 (3.36m x 3.05m)
- Kitchen Area: 11'0 x 6'3 (3.36m x 1.91m)
- Communal Gardens/Drying Area
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61174069.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60519342. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pittis, Sandown. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.