1 bedroom flat for saleIsambard Brunel Road, Portsmouth
Offers in Region of
- PHASE ONE MAIN TOWER
- PERFECT INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY
- Situated Adjacent to Portsmouth University!
- Close to City Shopping Centre & Train S
- Brand New High Gloss Kitchen!
- Expected rental income of £750/900 pcm
- No Forward Chain
- Selection of 1 and 2 Bed Apartments Available!
- Available April/May 2017
Investment Opportunity situated adjacent to Portsmouth University! These one Bed Apartments are newly converted with accommodation comprising of:- Entrance Hall, Lounge Area, Kitchen Area, Bedroom & Bathroom. The apartments is double glazed, has a central heating system, security entry system and is being offered for sale with no forward chain! These apartments will be extremely popular for letting to students due to their proximity to Portsmouth University and we estimate a monthly rental of £725 pcm. Close to the City Centre Shopping Centre and Portsmouth & Southsea Train Station. SALE INCLUDES; TENANT & FURNITURE!!
Call 02392 607008 or email firstname.lastname@example.org today!
Entrance - Via communal front door to:-
Communal Entrance Hall - With stairs leading to second floor landing with personal front door to:-
Entrance Hall - Karndean flooring, built in cupboard housing hot water and central heating boiler, doors to:-
Kitchen Area - Karndean flooring, extractor fan, range of fitted wall and base high gloss kitchen units with work surfaces over, inset stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, inset 4 burner electric hob with oven below and extractor hood over, space for fridge, space and plumbing for washing machine, open way to:-
Lounge Area - Double glazed window to rear, Karndean flooring, TV point. Telephone Point.
Bedroom - Double glazed window to rear, TV point.
Bathroom - Extractor fan, chrome heated towel rail, white suite comprising:_ panelled bath with mixer tap and fitted shower above plus tiling to surround, pedestal hand basin with mixer tap and tiling to splashbacks, low flush W.C.
Viewing - Viewing is strictly by appointment via GD3 Property.
Disclaimer - All dimensions are approximate and are quoted for guidance only, their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Buyers are advised to obtain verification from their solicitors as to the Freehold/Leasehold status of the property, the position regarding any fixtures and fittings and where the property has been extended/converted as to Planning Approval and Building Regulations compliance. These particulars do not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may they be regarded as representations. All interested parties must themselves verify their accuracy. Where a room layout is included this is for general guidance only, it is not to scale and its accuracy cannot be confirmed.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27194263. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by GD3 Property , Southsea - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.