2 bedroom flat for saleGlyn Road, Clapton, London, E5
- Fantastic Living/Entertaining Space with Vaulted Ceilings
- Bathed in Natural Light
- Exposed Brickwork and Ceiling Beams
- Beautifully Landscaped Garden with a Bespoke Studio
- Excellent Choice of Primary and Secondary Schools
- No Forward Chain
Enjoy the bright and stunning interiors of this delightful duplex apartment, with accommodation beautifully arranged over the upper floors of this imposing three-storey Victorian house. Bathed in natural light with delightful features including exposed brickwork and wooden beams. Composed of two double bedrooms, a modern bathroom, a dual-aspect open-plan living/entertaining space with a vaulted ceiling, opening to a striking fitted kitchen/diner. The property benefits from a private terrace with far-reaching views and steps leading to a glorious secluded landscaped garden and a bespoke and versatile studio. Moments from the Millfield’s Park, vibrant Chatsworth Road and a host of transport links.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61177786.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAC170485. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keatons, Hackney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.