2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMinehead Road, Dudley
- Spacious two bedroom semi
- Great location near amenities
- Large driveway & gated parking
- Garage with WC
- Lounge & Dining room
- Fitted kitchen
- Two double bedrooms
- Fitted bathroom
- Pretty, secluded gardens
- Also ideal investment property
A cracking two bedroom semi at this good address close to many amenities that offers two double bedrooms, two living rooms, garage, car port and secure parking with pretty gardens. It also provides an ideal investment opportunity.
Entrance Hall -
Front Lounge - 5.13m x 3.07m (16'10 x 10'1) -
Rear Dining Area - 3.33m x 3.05m (10'11 x 10'0) -
Fitted Kitchen - 3.30m x 1.96m (10'10 x 6'5) -
Bedroom 1 (Front) - 4.45m x 3.10m (14'7 x 10'2) -
Bedroom 2 (Rear) - 3.33m x 3.02m (10'11 x 9'11) -
Fitted Bathroom -
Front Block Paved Drive -
Side Gated Drive To Car Port -
Garage With Wc -
Secluded Rear Garden -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61177816.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27194497. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lex Allan, Stourbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.