3 bedroom detached house for saleTHE MALINGS, Ouseburn Valley, Newcastle
- OUTSTANDING DETACHED TOWER HOUSE
- COOL & CONTEMPORARY LIVING
- The Ouseburn - Award Winning Regeneration
- Voted Top 10 Trendy Places to Live by The Guardian
- 3 Bedroom 3 Bathroom
- Garden, Terrace & Panoramic Roof Terrace
- Private Parking Within Undercroft
- Private Storage Area
LUXURY RIVERSIDE HOME Live life on another level at the Malings... in the Ouseburn Valley. A very rare opportunity to acquire a rather splendid detached Tower House, which has to be one of the very finest homes on this award winning scheme. Offering luxury living within a cool urban environment, on the banks of the Ouseburn River, with views towards the Tyne and beyond. Quayside living at its very best. For more information please contact URBAN BASE ...without delay. NB. All wardrobes included in purchase price
Property ref: 121_782_3760625
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61178149.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3760625. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Urban Base Executive, North East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.