4 bedroom detached house for sale27 Victoria Road, Poulton-Le-Fylde, FY6 7JA
Withdrawn from Market
- STUNNING DETACHED FAMILY HOME - POULTON VILLAGE
- Renovated To An Extremely High Standard Throughout
- FOUR Double Bedrooms, Three En Suites & Luxury Family Bathroom
- LARGE Kitchen / Dining / Family Room
- ADDITIONAL Large Dining / Family Room & Two Further Reception Rooms
- LARGE REAR GARDEN
- In - Out Driveway & Garage, With Log Store
- VIEWING ESSENTIAL TO FULLY APPRECIATE SPACE AVAILABLE
27 Victoria Road
POULTON LE FYLDE
Rare opportunity has arisen to purchase a stunning FOUR BEDROOM detached family residence a short stroll from Poulton Village & ALL Amenities. Having undergone substantial extending & development over the last six years this property has been bespoke designed & built by the current owners & is ready to move into. Offering extensive & extremely versatile living accommodation this property would make the perfect family home for the larger family or those simply wanting lots of space.
The ground floor comprises spacious entrance hallway with an oak floor that flows through to the Kitchen family area and separate, dining, family room. A stunning, oak 'turned spindle' staircase leads to a most impressive first floor landing with high ceiling & sky lights. Doors lead off to two reception rooms to the front of the property, an office & ground floor washroom.
The Kitchen, family room is a stunning "area" offering a vast range of wall mounted & base units with quartz work surfaces, sky lights to the ceiling, "Reclaimed" church, stained glass feature window & brick built fireplace with stone mantle over, hearth & a double multi fuel log burner.
The additional dining, family area is another well proportioned room offering lots of family space & with bi folding doors to the rear garden; makes for an exceptional entertaining area.
The first floor landing is light, bright & extremely spacious with doors leading off to, four double bedrooms, three with en suite facilities & a luxury family bathroom. The master bedroom boasts a walk in wardrobe / dressing area & en suite wet room with ceiling mounted rain forest shower, with additional wall mounted hand held shower. Each bedroom is decorated to a high standard & the luxury family bathroom is simply beautiful & elegant with free standing oval bath & floor standing taps. The walls & floor are tiled with a 'feature' tiled wall as backdrop to the bath.
This property offers a PRIVATE, enclosed, mature & large rear garden. with hedged boundaries and indian stone paving to the patio area down to the side elevation. The garage is approx 37' long and is divided into four areas to include a car parking garage space, log store and two additional storage areas.
THIS PROPERTY HAS TO BE SEEN TO FULLY APPRECIATED
There is so much space AVAILABLE
BOOK TO VIEW
01253 894895 (Option 1)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61178821.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1628937. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Royle Estates, Management & Lettings Agents, Poulton-Le-Fylde. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.