4 bedroom detached house for saleRockdene, Glue Hill, Sturminster Newton, Dorset
- Brand New Detached Luxury Home
- Approxmately 2200 sq ft
- Put Your Own Stamp on the Property - CHOOSE the kitchen, bathroom, tiles and flooring
- Large Kitchen/Diner
- Sitting Room with Woodburner
- 4 Bedrooms with 2 en-suite Shower Rooms
- Family Bathroom
- Oak doors & Staircase
- Underfloor Heating on Ground Floor
- South Easterly Garden overlooking Open Pasture
2 Rockdene was completed in 2017 by a local and renowned building firm; Teversham Construction who have conceived, designed and developed properties within Dorset for over 30 years. This development was shortlisted by North Dorset District Council for the regional final of the Building Excellence Awards. The property which has been individually designed to a particularly high specification ~ constructed of brick elevations beneath a tiled roof.
The developers will be giving the eventual purchaser the opportunity to put their own stamp on the house with the ability to choose a kitchen, bathroom, tiles and flooring finishes.
The sitting room is charming, double aspect with a feature fireplace and woodburning stove; there are French doors on to a sun terrace. The kitchen/diner also has French doors on to the sun terrace; there will be a comprehensive range of kitchen units, beneath granite work surfaces and integral appliances (as installed in previous plots). There is a utility room from the kitchen and also a cloakroom off the hallway. Two other reception rooms lead from the hall; the dining room to the front of the house with double oak glazed doors into the sitting room and a study completes the reception rooms. The staircase and internal doors are light oak. There is under floor heating throughout the ground floor. On the first floor is a spacious landing with access to all bedrooms; four double bedrooms, two en-suites and a family bathroom.
The last remaining house within this development of three, it has been designed to a traditional style with flexible accommodation that will undoubtedly appeal to a cross section of buyer.
Approached from Glue Hill on to a private tarmac drive, providing plenty of parking to the front and side of the house, leading to the detached garage of brick elevations beneath a pitched tiled roof.
The rear garden has a large sun terrace which is the ideal spot to enjoy summer entertaining. The garden is laid mainly to lawn abutting open pasture with some delightful far reaching views. Panelled fencing form the side boundaries and a post and rail fencing at the foot of the garden.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-61179553.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BLA170135. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Humberts, Blandford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.