3 bedroom terraced house for saleWoodlands Road, Walthamstow
- Three double bedrooms
- Victorian terraced
- South facing 35ft rear garden
- Excellent condition
- Loft with potential to convert
- Work form home space/studio
- Some original features
- Spacious first floor bathroom
A beautifully finished, three bedroom Victorian terrace full of period features, vintage touches and designer flourishes. Located in the heart of Walthamstow's exciting new Wood Street neighbourhood with excellent schools and facilities, and with a private garden and studio, this is a superb family home.
There's also potential for further development as the loft is so far unextended, a very common development for properties of this type in Walthamstow, and one that makes this home a particularly good investment.
IF YOU LIVED HERE...
You'll be entertaining in the 250 square foot through lounge. It's an impressive space with original timber floorboards underfoot, classic three column radiators on the walls and a striking period mantelpiece and fireplace as the centrepoint. Dual aspect and brightly-lit, it's ideal for entertaining and family time alike.
The kitchen is just as generous – 19 feet long, with plenty of space for dining and a full complement of fitted appliances. Double patio doors lead out into the garden – a secluded mix of decking and lawn, overhung with plenty of screening greenery. Here you'll find a seperate, self-contained studio space perfect for a home office, guest room or workshop.
Woodlands Road is just off Wood Street, one of Walthamstow's most exciting new neighbourhoods with new independent shops and cafes opening up all the time. Wood Street station is less than half a mile away on foot and will get you directly to Liverpool Street in less than 20 minutes. Alternatively Walthamstow Central is just one stop in the other direction (or a 20 minute walk).
- You're well served for local schools; there're six nearby, all rated 'Good' or better by Ofsted and including the 'Outstanding' Woodside Primary Academy right at the end of your road.
- The family bathroom is particularly stylish; clawfoot tub, contrast timber paneling and glossy hardwood flooring.
- For your new local we recommend The Duke, a family-friendly, Wood Street gastropub that does an amazing range of burgers.
Storage X2 -
Through Lounge - 7.1m x 3.3m (23'3" x 10'9") -
Kitchen/Diner - 5.7m x 2.7m (18'8" x 8'10") -
Bedroom - 4.3m x 3.2m (14'1" x 10'5") -
Bedroom - 3.2m x 2.7m (10'5" x 8'10") -
Bathroom - 2.7m x 2.0m (8'10" x 6'6") -
Bedroom - 3.1m x 2.7m (10'2" x 8'10") -
Garden - 10.67m (35) -
Explore our 'Wonders of Walthamstow' pages for everything our awesome community has to offer.
From the critically acclaimed bars and restaurants of Walthamstow Village, to the wide green spaces of Lloyd Park and Hollow Pond.
From the 20 minute tube ride into Oxford Street to the fact that you don't have to be a Russian Oligarch to afford a family home here.
For these reasons and more, people have spent the past two years flocking to E17 and surrounding areas.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61179790.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27194731. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Stow Brothers, Walthamstow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.