1 bedroom barn conversion for saleThe Coach House, North Hill, Launceston
- Characterful Detached Converted Stone Barn
- Reverse Level Accommodation
- One Double with Dressing Room
- Fitted Kitchen with Separate Sitting Room
- Enclosed Rear Courtyard
- Integral Single Garage
- EPC D:56
***CHARMING DETACHED BARN CONVERSION WITH WALLED COURTYARD***
Situated in a popular village location yet accessible to Launceston is this detached stone barn conversion. Reverse level accommodation comprising of one double bedroom with dressing area, kitchen/breakfast room and separate sitting room. To the rear of the property is a private and sheltered walled courtyard. The barn also benefits from an integral single garage which offer further potential subject to planning permission. The property would make an ideal buy to let investment or holiday retreat. The barn could offer a purchaser further scope enhance and improve. EPC: D 56
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61180450.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LAU170089. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Millerson, Launceston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.