2 bedroom terraced house for saleMill Lane, Charminster, Dorchester, DT2 9QP
- Charming cottage with period features
- Two bedrooms, one with en suite
- Established south facing garden
- Local amenities
- Within easy reach of Dorchester town centre
This delightful two bedroom cottage is believed to have once been part of a rope makers and enjoys a long established garden.
Overlooking a small orchard, the cottage is nestled on the edge of the village and is presented in good decorative order throughout.
The accommodation in brief comprises, entrance porch with tiled floor extending into the living room with an exposed brick chimney breast, wood burning stove, celling downlights, wall lighting and spiral stair case. The kitchen/diner is a good size space, recently fitted with ample range of cupboards and drawers, work tops with stylish splash back tiles. There are integrated appliances including a double oven and gas hob, fridge and freezer, and washing machine. There is ample space for a table and chairs, range of ceiling downlights and tiled flooring. To one wall, is a fitted cupboard with smart latch door and housing a modern gas boiler serving the hot water and central heating. French doors open into a conservatory with dwarf wall base and UPVC double glazed windows, doors and tiled floor. There is a bathroom with white suite.
On the first floor is a small landing with built in cupboard, master with en suite shower room and a second bedroom.
The property benefits from gas fired central heating and UPVC double glazed windows, character features and a lovely garden.
Outside, to the front of the house is a flower bed with shrubs and space for potted plants. The rear garden is long, south facing, well stocked with a range of shrubs, trees, a vegetable patch, a secluded seating area and a garden shed.
Charminster village has a popular first school, shop, two public houses, village hall and a parish church. The village is about two miles to the north of Dorchester (county town) which provides a good range of independent and national retailers including Waitrose, Marks & Spencer and Goulds Department store. There are well regarded schools and the Dorset County Hospital.
The Brewery Square development provides a great range of restaurants, cinema and further retail opportunities.
Communications are good with rail links from Dorchester to London Waterloo and Bristol Temple Meads
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61180516.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DOR170254. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Symonds & Sampson, Dorchester . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.