1 bedroom apartment for saleKettlebaston Road, Leyton
- One Bedroom
- Ground floor Ex Warner
- 144 year lease
- Utility room
- Four piece bathroom
- Own section of rear garden
- Excellent condition
- Close to Lea bridge Road station
A one bedroom, ground floor ex-Warner apartment, brimming with vintage style and natural light. Set among the green spaces of Lea Valley, Lea Bridge Station is nonetheless less than a half mile on foot. Thanks to the classic Warner design you have a dedicated front door and private section of garden.
The garden itself is accessed via the skylit utility room. It's a shady, secluded mix of patio and cobbles, with plenty of overhanging screening greenery, pot plants and a handy shed.
IF YOU LIVED HERE...
You'll be surrounded by beautiful Design & Decor; from the lovingly restored timber floorboards underfoot throughout, to the timber internal doors with vintage locks, to the wood paneling and metro tiling in the four piece bathroom (featuring a large, dedicated rainfall shower cubicle), this is an apartment overflowing with classic style.
The front lounge comes in at over 150 square feet, with pristine white walls brightly lit by the large bay window. The kitchen/diner is just as generous, featuring timber countertops and a separate, skylit utility area that leads out into the garden. Meanwhile, the bedroom is a generous 165 square feet with original timber sash windows.
Outside you have Lee Valley Park, Low Hall Sports Ground, Leyton Jubilee Park and Leyton Marshes just a few moments walk away, perfect for morning strolls or evening jogs. Take a longer walk - around 30 minutes - and you can be in the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, home to Lee Valley Velopark and London Aquatics Centre.
- At 144 years, the lease won't cause you any renewal worries.
- Lea Bridge overground station is just one stop from Stratford to the south, or Tottenham Hale to the north. Both offer a wide choice of routes to West End and City destinations.
- Stratford is also home to Westfield, a staggeringly huge shopping and leisure destination.
Lounge - 4.1m x 3.3m (13'5" x 10'9") -
Kitchen/Diner - 3.3m x 3.2m (10'9" x 10'5") -
Utility Room - 2.4m x 1.9m (7'10" x 6'2") -
Bathroom - 2.4m x 2.4m (7'10" x 7'10") -
Bedroom - 4.5m x 3.4m (14'9" x 11'1") -
A WORD FROM THE OWNER....
"We will really miss our home. We like the area so much we are only moving 500m away to a bigger house! Being close to the marshes and park is great. Our local shop beydagi is a treasure trove. There are also lots of exciting things happening, more trains from lea bridge, lighthaus cafe for breakfast and the new bike lanes into hackney. "
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61181395.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27194948. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Stow Brothers, Walthamstow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.