2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleFranche Road, Kidderminster
- PERIOD STYLE PROPERTY
- TWO BEDROOMS
- GAS RADIATOR HEATING & DOUBLE GLAZING
- SUMMER HOUSE/GARDEN ROOM
- BEAUTIFUL REAR GARDEN
- INTERNAL VIEWING ADVISED!
*** DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS VERY WELL PRESENTED TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM PROPERTY WITH FABULOUS SUMMER HOUSE/GARDEN ROOM OVERLOOKING THE PRIVATE REAR GARDEN *** GAS RADIATOR HEATING *** DOUBLE GLAZING *** FIRST FLOOR BATHROOM *** OUTSIDE CLOAKROOM/WC *** INTERNAL VIEWING ADVISED! ***
The internal accommodation comprises lounge, inner hall, dining room, cellar, kitchen, first floor landing, two bedrooms with the bathroom accessed from the main bedroom.
Lounge 12' 11" max x 11' 2" ( 3.94m max x 3.40m )
Single glazed front entrance door, double glazed window to front aspect, feature fireplace with living flame gas fire, gas central heated radiator and door to inner hall.
Stairs to first floor landing and door to dining room.
Dining Room 13' x 11' 3" ( 3.96m x 3.43m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, coving to ceiling, gas central heated radiator, tiled floor, door to cellar and door to kitchen.
The current vendor uses this uselful space as a home gym.
Kitchen 8' 10" x 6' 1" ( 2.69m x 1.85m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, single glazed door to side, range of wall, drawer and base kitchen units, sink and drainer unit, worktops, tiled splashbacks, chimney hood, plumbing for washing machine, gas central heated radiator and tiled floor.
Doors to both bedrooms.
Bedroom One 12' 11" x 11' 4" ( 3.94m x 3.45m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, coving to ceiling, access point to loft with drop down ladder, gas central heated radiator and door to en-suite.
Double glazed window to front aspect, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, bath with shower over, tiled walls, door to airing cupboard, gas central heated radiator and timber effect flooring.
Bedroom Two 12' 11" x 11' 4" ( 3.94m x 3.45m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, gas central heated radiator, door to built-in cupboard and timber effect flooring.
Garden Room/ Summer House 9' 10" x 7' 10" ( 3.00m x 2.39m )
Single glazed windows and door to rear, timber effect flooring and door to cloakroom/wc.
Single glazed window to rear aspect, wc, wash hand basin and timber effect flooring.
Plumbing for a washer dryer.
Beautiful Rear Garden
Shared gated side access with next door. There is a fabulous garden room beyond which then provides a totally private rear garden to be enjoyed either from the comfort of the summer house or the patio area. We recommend a viewing to fully appreciate just how nice the garden really is!
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61181779.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KMS108558. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Kidderminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.