3 bedroom house for saleWarren Way, Barnham, Bognor Regis, PO22
- 1,007 Sqft End Of Terraced House
- Requires Modernisation
- Three Bedrooms
- South-Westerly Rear Garden
- Garage And Driveway
- Quiet Residential Location
- Double Glazing
- Gas Fired Central Heating
This well proportioned end of terraced house offers an exciting opportunity for modernisation. EPC-D
On entering the property, there is a separate porch which leads through to the large open living/dining space benefitting from a wonderful dual aspect and a glazed door out onto the rear garden. The original kitchen offers a bright space and opportunity for updating with views across the garden.
Upstairs, there are two double bedrooms and a generous single with a family bathroom, airing cupboard and access to the loft.
Outside, the paved rear garden benefits from a south-westerly aspect with ample space to the side for potential extension, subject to the necessary planning permissions. The ample driveway allows parking for a number of vehicles and access to the single garage.
The village of Barnham offers a range of local shops, public houses, schools and mainline railway station to London Victoria. Nearby is Fontwell racecourse offering a season of jump horse racing, whilst to the north-west Goodwood is famous for its many event days including the world renowned Festival of Speed and Goodwood Revival for motor racing enthusiasts and a season of flat horse racing including Glorious Goodwood. Barnham is situated between the cathedral city of Chichester which offers excellent high street shopping, many fashionable restaurants, cafes and bars and the Festival Theatre and the historic town of Arundel. The area to the north is a paradise for wildlife enthusiasts, with beautiful walks and cycle tracks over the South Downs National Park.
A well proportioned end of terrace house requiring modernisation, in a quiet residential location close to the centre of Barnham.
Sitting Room 29'7 (9.02m) x 11'1 (3.38m)
Kitchen 9'10 (3m) x 6'10 (2.08m)
First Floor Landing
Bedroom 1 13'8 (4.17m) x 9'1 (2.77m)
Bedroom 2 10'1 (3.07m) x 8'5 (2.57m)
Bedroom 3 9'1 (2.77m) x 7'10 (2.39m)
Garage 16'2 (4.93m) x 8' (2.44m)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61187329.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 253560. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Henry Adams, 6 Villages. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.