4 bedroom detached house for saleWILDERNESS MEWS, SW4
- Exceptional detached versatile house
- Potential to update and reconfigure
- Indoor swimming pool and steam room
- Off-street parking with space for four cars
- Located in the heart of Clapham Old Town
Located off The Chase is this spacious single storey house, with off street car parking and space for up to four cars. Accommodation comprises a vast, open plan kitchen/ reception room with double height vaulted ceiling and exposed beams, one double bedroom with shower room and a hallway with utility area and cloakroom. Steps then lead up to a loft room (currently used as a bedroom), a master bedroom with a built in wardrobe and dressing area as well as an en-suite with a bath. There is a second reception/ dining area with direct access onto a private courtyard that is also accessible via all the surrounding rooms, a third double bedroom with built in wardrobes, a huge family Jack and Jill bathroom with a double jacuzzi bath and a fourth double bedroom with access to the indoor pool/jucuzzi, shower area and steam room.The swimming pool can be turned into a studio area with a floor that can be lowered. The property also benefits from Gas Central Heating and underfloor heating throughout, as well as a video entry system complete with electric gates.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2369381. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Winkworth, Clapham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.