3 bedroom detached house for saleFoxglove Way, Thatcham
Withdrawn from Market
- Three double bedrooms
- Extended living space
- Vaulted kitchen with roof windows
- Study, utility room and cloakroom
- Underfloor heating and water softener
- En-suite shower to master bedroom
- Fitted wardrobes in each bedroom
- Landscaped garden
- Integral garage and driveway
- Superbly presented
A spacious and extended three double bedroom detached house with open-plan living space and an integral garage, located on the popular Dunstan Park development. The accommodation is beautifully presented and offers excellent space for families and couples alike through bright and airy rooms that have been opened up to adjoin the dining room with the new kitchen area. Above the kitchen is a vaulted ceiling with two Velux windows bringing more natural light across the Silestone worktops and porcelain floor tiles. Zonal underfloor heating allows extra control over the ambient temperature in the kitchen, dining room, separate study with Velux window, hand built desk and shelving. The sitting room is laid with Amtico flooring and features a bay window. A separate utility room includes further appliance spaces and access to a cloakroom. Upstairs, the master bedroom has three double wardrobes built-in and an en-suite shower room. The two further bedrooms include double wardrobes each and share the updated family bathroom. Outside, the rear garden has been landscaped to provide a level lawn area and paved patio with side access from the front. The front driveway for two cars sits beside a lawn area and in front of the integral garage and storm porch.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61187785.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7841211. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roots Estate Agency Ltd, Thatcham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.