3 bedroom detached house for salePlot 50 The Acacia, Locking Parklands, Weston-Super-Mare, BS24 7AA
Withdrawn from Market
- 3 Bedrooms
- * Recessed front entrance
- * Award winning 5 star development
- * Downstairs cloakroom
- * French doors to garden
- * Stylish fitted kitchen, inclusive of Zanussi oven & hob
- * En-suite & fitted wardrobe to master bedroom
- * Fantastic location
- * Help to Buy available
Stylishly designed to a high quality specification, the Acacia has plenty to offer homeowners looking to purchase on this exciting new development from 5 star award winning developer, St Modwen Homes.
Offering fantastic living space to the ground floor, with a lovely light living room and a superb open plan Kitchen/Dining area, both of which have French doors leading to the garden. The stylishly designed kitchen boasts laminated worktops, soft closing doors & drawers, Zanussi stainless steel built in single fan oven with 4 burner gas hob and Electrolux extractor hood.
The first floor boasts three bedrooms, the stunning master bedroom complete with a fitted wardrobe and En-suite shower room, there is also a fully fitted family bathroom.
Situated only 4 miles away from the popular seaside town of Weston Super Mare and 5 miles from the Sovereign Shopping Centre, this development is fantastically located with plenty of amenities nearby. Weston Milton train station is less than 3 Miles away and the site is situated with good road access to the M5 and A371. Locking Parklands also benefits from it's own bus service available to homeowners offering transport to Weston Super Mare town centre.
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity, call us now to discuss details further and to arrange your appointment to visit the development to take a look at the show homes available- 0117 9461799.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 336764. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrews Estate Agents - New Homes, Bath/Bristol . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.