3 bedroom apartment for saleCompass House, Royal Wharf, London, E16
- Three bedroom apartment
- 3rd floor, c.1259 sq ft
- Large balcony c.167 sq ft
- Parking included
- High specification finish throughout
- World class fitness suite
- Riverside development
- Walking distance to Pontoon Dock DLR
Substantial three bedroom apartment with parking and a c.167 sq ft balcony, located on the 5th floor of Compass House, part of the new Royal Wharf development, available to purchase now. Encompassing a healthy c.1259 sq ft, the property comprises a vast open plan kitchen living area, three double bedrooms, an ensuite and main bathroom. The property's impressive balcony is perfect for unwinding in the summer evenings and is great additional space. Residents of Royal Wharf have access to a world class fitness suite and an abundance of green space.
Royal Wharf benefits from being close two adjacent green spaces, the award-winning Thames Barrier Park and the historic Lyle Park. Transport is no problem with Pontoon Dock DLR station right on Royal Wharf’s doorstep to take you to the City or further afield with City Airport only a few stops away.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2379364. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JOHNS&CO, Royal Wharf. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.