2 bedroom flat for saleBarrack Street, Bridport
Brydian Court is a luxury purpose-built ground floor apartment constructed by Harkstave Limited as part of the Port Bredy development in 2003. Set in delightful landscaped and walled gardens with communal grounds, the property is conveniently located close to the centre of the vibrant market town of Bridport. Finished to a very high standard and well-presented throughout the spacious accommodation offers two bedrooms benefiting from built-in wardrobes, spacious hallway, well-fitted kitchen, large sitting/dining room, master en-suite bathroom and shower room. The property also offers a useful lock-up store, secure underground basement parking together with visitor parking. EPC rating D.
Situation: - Brydian Court is conveniently located close to the heart of the charming market town of Bridport, within close proximity to a good variety of amenities. Surrounded by beautiful countryside, Bridport is renowned for its friendly and vibrant culture, and fantastic reputation for quality local food and art. Within the town's boundary also lies West Bay, an idyllic fishing village situated on the famous Jurassic Coastline. Local facilities include comprehensive shopping facilities, arts centre, theatre, leisure centre, library, cinema and museum. There are also regular bus services to Exeter, Lyme Regis, Beaminster, Yeovil, Dorchester, Weymouth and Poole. Direct train services to London Waterloo and Bristol Temple Meads run from the County Town of Dorchester, located 15 miles east.
Accommodation: - Built in 2003 by Harksave Limited as part of the Port Bredy Development, this shared leasehold property offers a unique opportunity to purchase an exclusive luxury apartment located within walking distance of Bridport town centre. Finished to a very high specification and beautifully presented throughout, the property benefits from an abundance of character to include painted beamed and high panelled ceilings, Shaker-style internal doors, solid oak flooring and exposed brickwork. This wonderful home also offers a spacious sitting room/dining room with feature polished stone fireplace and a well-fitted kitchen to include solid oak wall and base units, De Dietrich stainless steel appliances; electric fan assisted oven, five burner gas hob and stainless steel extractor hood over, fridge/freezer and SMEG integrated dishwasher. There are two good size bedrooms benefiting from built-in wardrobes, master en-suite bathroom and attractive separate shower room. Gas fired central heating throughout with wood glazed windows and security alarm system. Set in delightful walled and landscaped grounds, the apartment also has direct access to the communal gardens with paved and gravelled seating areas, and its own private west facing terrace. There is underground secure parking, with the benefit of an allocated parking space, together with visitor parking and a very useful lock-up store. There is an elevator from the underground car park to the floors of all apartments. Viewing is strongly recommended. EPC rating D.
Key Features: - * Attractive and exclusive purpose-built luxury apartment.
* Set in an elevated peaceful position close to Bridport town centre.
* Character features to include high ceilings, exposed brickwork, painted beamed and panelled ceilings, solid oak flooring and Shaker-style internal doors.
* Spacious sitting room/diner with feature polished stone fireplace.
* Gas fired central heating and UPVC double glazed throughout, with security alarm system.
* Well-fitted kitchen benefiting from integral De Dietrich and SMEG applicances.
* Upgraded en-suite bathroom and attractive shower room.
* Two good size bedrooms benefiting from built-in wardrobes.
* Set in delightful communal gardens and grounds with paved and gravelled courtyard and seating areas.
* Private west facing terrace.
* Secure underground parking with own allocated parking space, and visitor parking.
Room Dimensions: - Hallway: 9'03 x 7'05 (2.82m x 2.26m)
Sitting/Dining Room: 23'08 x 15'03 (7.21m x 4.65m)
Kitchen: 11'06 x 5'11 (3.51m x 1.80m)
Bedroom One: 15'07 x 10'05 (4.75m x 3.18m)
Bedroom Two: 12'02 x 9'01 (3.71m x 2.77m)
Parking: - There is secure underground basement parking. The apartment has the benefit of its own allocated parking space, together with visitor parking.
Leasehold Terms & Service Charge - * The balance of a 125-year lease with a share of freehold.
* Management Company - Brydian Freehold Ltd
* Current service charge is approximately £1,000 payable every 6 months, which includes a reserve fund for future external maintenance.
Services: - Mains electricity, water and drainage are connected. Gas fired central heating. Broadband and satellite are also available.
Local Authorities: - West Dorset District Council, South Walks House, South Walks Road, Dorchester, Dorset DT1 1UZ Tel: 01305 251010
We are advised that the council tax band is E.
Viewings: - Parkers Property Consultants and Valuers. Tel: 01308 420111
Strictly by appointment with Parkers.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61193683.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27196794. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Parkers Property Consultants And Valuers, Bridport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.