Residential Development for saleGreensnook Farmhouse, Greensnook Lane, Bacup, Lancashire, OL13
- 0.31 acres (0.13 hectares)
- Use class orders: C3 Dwelling Houses
- 0.31 Acre Residential Development Site
- Located Close to Bacup Town Centre
- Planning Permission Granted for 7 Three Bedroom Houses
The site is located at the higher ed of Greensnook Lane in a peaceful and desirable location off Todmorden Road, 1/2 mile east of Bacup Town Centre, adjacent to open countryside.
Bacup lies in the Rossendale Valley, 3 1/2 miles east of Rawtenstall, 6 miles north of Rochdale and 15 miles North East of Manchester.
Access to the site can be gained directly off Greensnook Lane, which is an adopted highway.
The development comprises a 0.31 acre site, ideal for residential use. Planning permission has recently been granted to demolish the current farmhouse buildings on the site and build seven three-bedroom homes, one detached and six semi-detached (Ref: 2012/0141).
Plans and elevations are available on request. Prospective purchasers are advised to make their own detailed enquiries with the local planning authority (Rossendale Borough Council).
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference Greensnook. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hurstwood , Manchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.