1 bedroom flat for sale18/2 Roseneath Terrace, Marchmont, Edinburgh EH9 1JN
- Beautifully-presented, one-bedroom, first-floor flat with a box room and original features, set in a traditional stone-built tenement.
- Located in desirable Marchmont, south of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an; entrance hall, living room, dining kitchen, double bedroom, a box room, and a bathroom.
- Features include well-maintained sash and case windows, gas central heating, original features, a secure entry system, and TV and telephone points.
- Externally, there is an established and well-maintained, sizable communal garden to the rear, with permit on-street parking in the surrounding areas.
- Home Report available online.
- OPEN VIEWINGS - Thursday 7-9pm or Sunday 2-4pm
** CLOSING DATE SET - TUESDAY 29TH AUGUST @ 12 NOON ** Beautifully-presented, one-bedroom, first-floor flat with a box room and original features, set in a traditional stone-built tenement, located in desirable Marchmont, south of Edinburgh city centre. Comprises an; entrance hall, living room, dining kitchen, double bedroom, a box room, and a bathroom. Features include well-maintained sash and case windows, gas central heating, original features, a secure entry system, and TV and telephone points. Externally, there is an established and well-maintained, sizable communal garden to the rear, with permit on-street parking in the surrounding areas. Access is made via the entrance hall which has the secure entry phone, a storage cupboard and serves each room within the flat. The well-proportioned living room, which is set to the front, features a recessed window offering plentiful natural light, two cupboards and carpeted flooring. The dining kitchen is fitted with contemporary units, laminate worktops, a stainless steel sink and space for freestanding dining furniture. Appliances include a gas cooker, extractor hood, fridge, freezer and washing machine. The bedroom is well-sized, set to the front, with decorative plasterwork and carpeted flooring, whilst the small box room is also carpeted. The stylish bathroom features a modern white three-piece suite, a mixer over-bath shower, tiled floor, tiled splashbacks and a ladder radiator. Marchmont is well-placed for access to universities, hospitals, excellent schooling, including James Gillespie's High School, and local amenities including extensive shopping in the vicinity. Neighbouring Morningside, Newington and Tollcross offer a wide variety of specialist shops, cafes, restaurants, cinemas and theatres. The open green parklands of Bruntsfield Links and The Meadows are situated within close proximity, and include public tennis courts, playgrounds, and a pitch and putt course, whilst Holyrood Park, Arthur's Seat and Salisbury Crags are located a little further to the east. With the city centre easily accessible on foot, the area has frequent bus services available from Marchmount Road and Melville Drive.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7930566. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.