1 bedroom flat for sale1F2, 32 Bothwell Street, Easter Road, Edinburgh, EH7 5PU
- Beautifully-presented, one-bedroom, first-floor flat, set to the rear of a traditional stone-built tenement.
- Located in the popular Easter Road area, the the east of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an; entrance hall, open-plan living/dining room and kitchen, double bedroom, and a bathroom.
- Features include double glazed uPVC windows, gas central heating, a fitted kitchen with appliances, TV and telephone points, and a secure entry system.
- Externally, there is a shared drying yard, and there is unrestricted on-street parking to the front and the surrounding streets.
- Home Report available online.
- Open viewing Sunday 2 - 4pm
** £5,050 below Home Report Value ** Beautifully-presented, one-bedroom, first-floor flat, set to the rear of a traditional stone-built tenement, located in the popular Easter Road area, the the east of Edinburgh city centre. The entrance hallway has wood-effect laminate flooring and gives access throughout, including to a deep built-in store cupboard. A bright open plan living space features a contemporary electric fireplace, box-bay window used as a dining area, a large built-in store/pantry also housing a fridge/freezer, wood-effect flooring and a central light fitting. Set to the rear of the room is the modern fitted kitchen, featuring wood-effect worktops and breakfast bar, a mosaic tiled splash-back, washing machine, and an integrated electric oven and induction hob with stainless steel splash-back. The double bedroom includes fitted wardrobes to the rear, window box storage and carpeted flooring. The bathroom has a side aspect window and is fitted with a three piece suite including a shower head fitting for the bath. Easter Road is an established and bustling east of city centre location with a mix of traditional and modern residential properties. A high amenity area, there is extensive local convenience and specialist shopping, whilst there is also a Tesco superstore on Duke Street to the north in Leith, and a Sainbury's at Meadowbank Shopping Park to the south. Highly-frequent public transport is available on Easter Road and London Road, with Edinburgh's Royal Mile, Princes Street, the Scottish Parliament, and the Old Town all accessible by foot, together with the Omni Centre with bars, restaurants, a Virgin Active gym, and multi-screen cinema. Lochend Park, Holyrood Park and Arthur's Seat offer open green spaces for walks and recreation.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7937866. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.