2 bedroom apartment for saleCompass House, Royal Wharf, London, E16
- Two bedroom, two bathroom
- 7th floor, c. 791 sq ft
- Secure parking
- Balcony and Terrace/North and South facing
- Located close to the River Thames and O2
- Abundance of transport links
- Wealth of Green Spaces & Lively Squares
- Inspired by Traditional Georgian Estates
EXCLUSIVE ACCESS TO THE ONSITE MARKETING SUITE. Exciting opportunity to buy a 7th floor dual aspect 2 bed/2 bath luxury apartment, c.791 sq. ft with a balcony & terrace, off-plan in the brand new Royal Wharf. The ambition is for a fresh neighbourhood, providing key facilities for everyday living. The design of every residence combines the principles of the new Georgian revival with the expansive thrills of modern riverside living. Secure parking also.
Royal Wharf benefits from a plethora of transports links. In the local area you can choose to use either the DLR, Thames Riverboat or the Emirate Cable Car which glides from the Royal Docks to Greenwich Peninsula. With London City Airport only minutes away you can explore Europe or further afield easily. Improving connections even further, Crossrail arrives in 2018.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2308073. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JOHNS&CO, Canary Wharf. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.