1 bedroom flat for saleGrange Road, Shanklin, Isle of Wight
- Spacious one bedroom apartment
- Situated on the second floor
- Undercover allocated parking
- Sought after Old Village location
- Stunning views over the village
- Ideal lock up and leave holiday retreat
- EPC energy rating D (61)
Do you dream of having a little retreat you can come to when life gets a bit manic? Somewhere nestled in a quintessential English Village? Surrounded by beautiful thatch cottages, cream tea gardens and a wonderful local village pub serving the best real ales? Or how about popping to the theatre for a Saturday night show? Somewhere you can park up, unload the car and just breath in the sea air? Well the good news is I have just the property!Located in the Old Village of Shanklin lies this wonderful apartment, as you open the front door you walk straight into the sitting room with big French windows letting the sunshine stream straight in, with a great sized cupboard for storage in the hall, a big family bathroom, great sized lounge which opens into the kitchen and a very generous bedroom you won’t be short on space or cubby holes. Big windows flood the property in bright light and gives the most breath-taking views over the village.You soon realise whether you are looking for your dream Island lock up and leave or if you are getting onto the property ladder this is a great buy. The added bonus of a store room and undercover parking means you will never have to worry about finding a space and all that is left to do is sit back and enjoy. This won’t be on the market for long, don’t waste any time call to arrange a viewing today.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
What the Owner says:
I bought my flat in 1993 with the intention of retiring here, but ill-health has prevented me from doing this. I have spent numerous times here, as have my children and grand-children. Sheer bliss! I feel Shanklin is the best place to be and my flat, being in the Old Village has many advantages - such as being close to the beach, shops and restaurants. I feel I have the best position in the block because the sun shines into the lounge for a vast amount of the day and then with the French doors open in the lobby which is a sun trap and is not overlooked by anyone. Having my own under-cover parking space is an added bonus. The area, and the flats are very quiet. I shall miss my home terribly but I hope the new owner enjoys the flat as much as my family and I have.
- SECOND FLOOR
- Sitting Room: 14'2 x 8'6 (4.32m x 2.59m)
- Lounge: 14'8 x 10'10 (4.47m x 3.30m)
- Kitchen: 7'10 x 7'6 (2.39m x 2.29m)
- Bedroom: 11'6 x 9'11 (3.51m x 3.02m)
- Undercover Allocated Parking
- Store Room
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61199902.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60618522. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pittis, Shanklin. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.