2 bedroom semi-detached house for sale5 Granton Mill Place, Granton, Edinburgh, EH4 4UP
- Well presented, two-bedroom, semi-detached home with gardens and a driveway.
- Set in a quiet residential cul-de-sac, located in the popular Granton area, to the north of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an; entrance hall, living room, dining kitchen, two double bedrooms, a bathroom and WC.
- Features include gas central heating, uPVC double glazing, TV and telephone points, and good integrated storage, including a fully floored attic.
- Externally the property benefits from a private front garden with borders and a two car driveway, and a rear garden with decking, borders and a timber shed.
- Home Report available online.
Well presented two-bedroom, semi-detached villa with gardens and a driveway, set in a quiet residential cul-de-sac, located in the popular Granton area, to the north of Edinburgh city centre. The entrance hall has laminate flooring, carpeted stairs leading to the landing, and opens into the bright and spacious, front facing living room, with wood-effect laminate flooring, and pendant lighting. The well-proportioned dining kitchen which has a door opening onto the rear garden, is fitted with contemporary units with laminate worktops, a stainless steel sink and with ample space for dining furniture. Appliances include an integrated five burner gas hob, electric oven and extractor canopy. The WC has a white two-piece suite, and upstairs, bedroom one features carpeted flooring, spot lighting, and space for freestanding furniture. Bedroom two, set to the rear, likewise has carpeting and a generous built-in wardrobe with mirror sliding doors, whilst the fully tiled bathroom features a modern white suite with a mixer over-bath shower. Granton lies approximately three miles north of the city centre, and lies within easy reach of the fashionable Shore area and Ocean Terminal, providing facilities including a cinema, high-street shops, and a range of popular restaurants. Within a couple of miles there are a number of supermarkets, and Craigleith Retail Park offers additional shopping facilities. There are frequent public transport links from West Granton Road and Waterfront Avenue to and from the city centre, and the property lies close to the charming waterfront path and causeway leading towards Cramond Island, an ideal route for joggers, dog walkers, and families. The area is home to the new Edinburgh College, and also offers well-regarded local schooling.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7983041. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.