3 bedroom detached house for saleClarence Gardens, Shanklin, Isle of Wight
- 3 bedroom detached home
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Double glazed and gas central heated
- Stunning front & rear gardens
- Off road parking
- Ideal and sought after location
- EPC energy rating C (71)
Situated in a highly desired residential area of Shanklin, this stunning detached home has been maintained to a really high standard by the current owner and is ready to move straight into.With plenty of parking on the front driveway, why not leave the car at home and go for a lovely walk along the cliff path – the stunning sea views and fresh salty air will make you glad you chose Shanklin as a place to call home!From the moment you step inside, you’ll see how much effort the current owner has made with her choice of decoration, the welcoming mix of period and modern has been balanced to perfection, making you feel instantly at home.The good-sized lounge, is bright and airy – on a warm day, why not open up the double doors onto the garden and sit out on the decking with a good book and a glass of something cold.This really is a fabulous property, in a great location, so book your viewing now to avoid disappointment!
What the Owner says:
This has been a fabulous family home for a number of years but I feel that now is the right time for me to move. I am not looking to leave this beautiful Island, but I am looking to downsize to a bungalow. I will miss the convenient location and the stunning cliff path walks which are just at the end of the road.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 23'1 x 11'8 (7.04m x 3.56m)
- Kitchen: 13'6 x 7'10 (4.12m x 2.39m)
- Dining Area: 12'3 x 6'11 (3.74m x 2.11m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 11'8 x 11'7 (3.56m x 3.53m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'8 x 11'0 (3.56m x 3.36m)
- Bedroom 3: 8'6 x 7'11 (2.59m x 2.41m)
- Driveway & Parking
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61200070.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60618670. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pittis, Shanklin. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.