2 bedroom flat for sale104a North High Street, Musselburgh, East Lothian, EH21 6AS
- Well-presented, two-bedroom, first-floor flat, set in a traditional stone-built building.
- Located on a busy high street in the coastal town of Musselburgh, East Lothian, to the east of Edinburgh.
- Comprises an; entrance hall, living room/kitchen, two double bedrooms, and a bathroom.
- Features include uPVC double glazed windows, gas central heating, original features, a secure entry system, and TV and telephone points.
- Externally, there is communal courtyard to the rear, with unrestricted on-street parking in the surrounding areas.
- Home Report available online.
- Open Viewing - Sunday 2 -4pm
**£5000 UNDER HOME REPORT VALUE** Well-presented, two-bedroom, first-floor flat, set in a traditional stone-built building, located on a busy high street in the coastal town of Musselburgh, East Lothian, to the east of Edinburgh. The entrance hall has the secure entry phone, two storage cupboards and serves each room within the flat. The living room/kitchen, which is set to the front, has decorative plasterwork, wood-effect flooring, a living flame gas fire and a recessed window offering plentiful natural light. The kitchen is open plan to the living area, has a breakfast bar, contemporary units, laminate worktops, and a stainless steel sink. Appliances include an integrated ceramic hob, electric oven, and with space for further freestanding white goods. Bedroom one is well-sized, set to the front, with a built-in wardrobe and carpeted flooring, whilst bedroom two is to the rear, similarly finished, and with space for freestanding furniture. The bathroom features a slate tile floor, contemporary white three-piece suite with an electric over-bath shower and panel splashbacks. Musselburgh also known as "The Honest Toun", lies on coast of the Firth of Forth approx. 6 miles east of Edinburgh. There is a wide variety of local retailers and national names, with banks, building societies and post offices, along with a large supermarket in the town centre, and a selection of smaller supermarkets at the outskirts. There is an excellent range of recreational facilities including restaurants, a library, Brunton Theatre, a sports centre with swimming pool, Monktonhall Golf Course, Musselburgh Racecourse, water sports at Fisherrow Harbour and delightful walks along the River Esk. Regular bus services pass through the town whilst frequent rail services are also available from the station on the southern edge of the town, giving commuter access into the heart of Edinburgh.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8015321. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.