2 bedroom flat for saleLondon Road, Ashford, Surrey
NO ONWARD CHAIN. A STUNNING FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT SITUATED CLOSE TO LONDON'S HEATHROW AIRPORT AND ASHFORD TOWN CENTRE. This apartment is being offered to the market with the added benefit of no onward chain and comprises; entrance hall, a good sized lounge with ample space to dine in, kitchen, two double bedrooms, master with en-suite shower and additional bathroom. The property benefits from two allocated parking plus visitors parking. Viewings are highly recommended, please contact our sales team seven days a week for further details.
* Leasehold - 108 years remaining
* No Onward Chain
* First Floor Apartment
* Two Bedrooms
* Spacious Lounge/Diner
* Family Bathroom
* En-suite Shower Room
* Two Allocated Parking Spaces
* Visitor Parking
* Spelthorne Borough Council
* Council Tax Band C - £1,554.28 per annum
Location/More info Ashford is in Surrey and is also in the postal county of Middlesex. Ashford lies to the west London and due south of Heathrow airport. The property is situated on popular road which is within close distance to Ashford train station and town centre, which allows easy commute to London and surrounding areas. the property location also offers good access to motorway links and Heathrow airport. The area has good local amenities and schools for all ages. Close by is Staines which offers good shopping facilities and access to the River Thames.
Property ref: 121_480_4473722
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61204405.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4473722. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Oasis Estate Agents, Staines. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.