3 bedroom semi-detached house for salePoplar Green, Dudley, DY1
- Three bedroom semi detached house
- Lounge to front with glazed doors to:
- Fitted Kitchen with Dining Area
- Utility room with storage
- Downstairs WC, upstairs bath/WC
- Two double bedrooms one single bedroom
- Good Sized Rear Garden
- MUST BE VIEWED
- EPC D
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
We are pleased to offer this three-bedroom semi-detached family home with double glazing and central heating. It has a garden to the front with a path leading to the front door, internally the property offers a good sized lounge with a glazed door leading to the dining room, with a fitted kitchen off. There is a utility room off the kitchen with access to both the front and the rear of the property with plenty of storage, and a downstairs WC. On the first floor, the landing leads to three bedrooms (two doubles, one single) and house bathroom/WC with shower over the bath. MUST BE VIEWED. VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. EPC D! NO UPWARD CHAIN
THE ACCOMMODATION WITH APPROXIMATE ROOM DIMENSIONS IS ARRANGED AS FOLLOWS:
Entrance Hallway . Having stairs to the first floor and door leading to:
Lounge 3.84m x 3.99m (12`7 x 13`1). With bay window to the front. With door leading to:
Kitchen/Diner 2.92m x 5.82m (9`7 x 19`1). With breakfast bar separating the kitchen from the dining/kitchen. Wall and base units with single sink and mixer tap over, Built in oven/hob with extractor over. Door leading to:
Utility Room . UPVC doors to the front and rear garden, further door to:
Downstairs WC .
Storage room 1.22m x 1.55m (4`0 x 5`1).
First Floor Landing .
Bedroom Two 2.72m x 3.86m (8`11 x 12`8).
Bedroom One 2.95m x 3.61m (9`8 x 11`10).
Bedroom Three 2.79m x 2.59m (9`2 x 8`6).
House Bathroom 1.83m x 1.83m (6`0 x 6`0).
Rear Garden .
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61207525.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 17975_702. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Trinity Property, Dudley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.