4 bedroom terraced house for sale112 Clifton Road, near Ratho, Edinburgh, EH53 0PN
- Immaculately presented four-bedroom, mid-terrace converted coachworks, forming part of an exclusive residential development.
- In a rural setting on a quiet country road, located two miles from the village of Ratho, to the west of Edinburgh.
- Comprises an; entrance hall, living/dining room, kitchen, sun room, three double bedrooms, one single bedroom, a family bathroom, en-suite, WC and utility.
- Features include gas central heating, timber framed double glazing, TV and telephone points, and good integrated storage including an attic.
- Externally the property benefits from a small courtyard to the rear, a large shared garden area and two allocate spaces in the residents car park.
- Home Report available online.
- Open Viewing - Thursday 7-9pm and Sun 2-4pm
Immaculately presented four-bedroom, converted coachworks, forming part of an exclusive residential development ideally located to the west of Edinburgh, 12 miles from Princes Street and only 5 miles from the Livingston Designer outlet.
Comprises an entrance hall, living/dining room, kitchen, utility, sun room, three double bedrooms, one single bedroom, a family bathroom, en-suite, WC and private patio.
Features include gas central heating, VELUX timber framed double glazing, TV and 7 telephone points, and good integrated storage including an attic.
Externally the property benefits from a small courtyard to the rear, a large shared garden area and two allocated spaces in the residents' car park. The property also profits from the visual and sound attributes from the original 1829 stone wall on three sides.
The entrance hall leads to the rear facing, bright and spacious living/dining room which features karndean flooring, carpeted stairs leading to the landing and patio doors opening to the rear courtyard.
The sun room may be used flexibly as a study or family room, and the stylish kitchen is fitted with traditional units with laminate worktops, a stainless steel sink, integrated gas hob, electric oven, fridge/freezer and dishwasher, whilst the utility room is similarly fitted.
Upstairs, the master bedroom features carpeted flooring and an en-suite shower room fitted with a two-piece suite with shower cubicle. Bedrooms two and three are well finished, both with carpeted flooring, whilst bedroom four can be used as a study.
The family bathroom features a modern white suite with a mixer over-bath shower, vinyl floor and tiled splashbacks, and the WC has a white two-piece suite.
West Clifton Steadings is located near Ratho, a thriving rural village, eight miles west of Edinburgh city centre. Livingston Designer outlet, the Gyle Shopping Centre and Hermiston Gate Retail Park are within easy reach. Local leisure facilities include the Edinburgh International Climbing Arena and Ratho Park Golf Club.
Clifton Hall and Ratho Primary Schools' serve the local community, with Balerno Secondary School providing upper school education, and Heriot-Watt University is also nearby. Conveniently placed for the M8, M9, A71, and Edinburgh city bypass, it also lies within three miles of the Edinburgh Tram Network.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2082623. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.