3 bedroom flat for saleSeagull Lane, London E16
- Three Bedroom Apartment
- Waterside Development
- Underground Parking Space
- Over 1100 sq ft Internally
- Excellent Transport Links
- Ideal Buy To Let or First Time Buy
A stunning three bedroom apartment of over 1100 sq ft within this waterside complex in Docklands, E16. The property comprises; three double bedrooms, open plan reception room with kitchen and two modern bathrooms. Boasting an underground car parking space and excellent transport links into the City and Canary Wharf, the property ideal for the City professional or buy to let investor, and is sure to attract a lot of interest. To arrange a viewing please call the City sales team.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61211065.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1953298. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by ludlowthompson, Docklands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.