3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMayflower Avenue, Penwortham, Preston
Offers in Region of
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached Property that sits at the end of this quiet cul de sac
- Superb Potential for Extension to the side of the Property
- Ground Floor Hallway leads to the Living Room which has double doors through to the Dining Area
- Fitted Kitchen that overlooks the garden and is open to the Dining Area & Conservatory
- First Floor Landing leads to Three Bedrooms - Two of them are double in size
- Three Piece Bathroom Suite with Paneled Bath with shower over
- Rear Garden that is mainly lawned and is not directly overlooks - Access to the workshop / shed which sits to the side of the property
- Long driveway to the front of the property that can house several cars
- Front Garden is lawned and due to the surrounding trees offers privacy
- Sits in a popular residential area close to two outstanding schools as well as shops and local amenities
Situated at the bottom of a quiet cul de sac, this three bedroom family home has a lawn and mature trees to the front which give the property a lovely sense of privacy. Offering a superb potential for extension to the side this home sits on a good size plot and the location is in the catchment area for two outstanding local schools, primary and secondary as well as shops and within walking distance and the centre of Penwortham.
Spread across two floors the accommodation briefly comprises of, to the ground floor, Hallway, Living Room with fireplace and double doors that open to the Dining Area. Fitted Kitchen that opens to the dining area, which further leads to the Conservatory. The rear space offers the popular family area which combines a living and dining space. To the first floor the landing leads to three bedrooms, two of which are double in size and a three piece bathroom suite with bath that has a shower over.
To the rear the garden is not directly overlooked and enjoys the sunshine throughout the day. The mainly lawned area is bordered by mature trees,plants and shrubs. To the front the lawned garden has a driveway which can house several cars. A workshop / shed with power and window offers a office, home gym or large storage area. This property ticks all the boxes for a growing family. Viewings advised to appreciate the potential on offer.
Ground Floor -
Hallway - Front door with letterbox. Frosted double glazed window to the front elevation. Fitted with carpet. Ceiling light. Radiator. Power and light points. Under stairs storage cupboard that has plumbing for washing machine. Stairs to first floor. Door to the Living Room. Door to the Kitchen.
Living Room - 3.86m x 3.51m (12'8 x 11'6) - A bright living room with double glazed window to the front elevation. Fitted with carpet. Ceiling light. Radiator. Power and light points. TV point. Feature fireplace with living flame gas fire. Double doors lead to the dining area.
Kitchen / Dining Area - 5.49m x 2.74m (18'0 x 9'0) - Fitted with a range of wall and base units with contrasting work surfaces that comprises of a one and a half sink unit with mixer tap and drainer, four ring gas hob with oven under and concealed extractor fan. Integrated fridge. Integrated freezer. Plumbed for dishwasher and tumble dryer. Fitted with vinyl flooring. Ceiling light. Power and light points. Tiled to splash back. Double glazed window to the rear elevation overlooking the garden. Open to the dining area.
Conservatory - 3.51m x 2.95m (11'6 x 9'8) - Fitted with wooden flooring. Overlooks the garden and enjoys the sunshine throughout the day. Double glazed windows to three elevations and door to the garden. Fitted with wooden flooring. Ceiling light. Power and light points. Open to the dining area.
First Floor -
Landing - Double glazed window to the side elevation. Fitted with carpet. Ceiling light. Power and light points. Loft hatch. Built in storage cupboard.
Bedroom One - 3.53m x 3.10m (11'7 x 10'2) - Double sized bedroom with double glazed window to the rear elevation. Fitted with carpet. Spot lights. Radiator. Power and light points.
Bedroom Two - 3.25m x 3.07m (10'8 x 10'1) - Double sized bedroom with double glazed window to the front elevation. Fitted with carpet. Spot lights. Radiator. Power and light points.
Bedroom Three - 2.64m x 2.29m (8'8 x 7'6) - Double glazed window to the front elevation. Fitted with wood effect laminate flooring. Spot lights. Radiator. Power and light points. Built in storage cupboard.
Bathroom - Fitted with a three piece suite that comprises of WC, pedestal wash hand basin with taps and paneled bath with taps and shower over. Fitted with vinyl flooring. Tiled walls. Spot lights. Radiator. Frosted double glazed window to the rear elevation.
External - Garden - The rear garden is enclosed and not directly overlooked. Mainly laid to lawn with a patio area and surrounded with mature trees, plants and shrubs. Outside tap. Door that leads to the shed / workshop. Enjoys the daytime sunshine.
Driveway - To the front of the property there is a driveway that can house several cars. There is a lawn that is enclosed with mature trees and this gives the property a sense of privacy.
Workshop / Shed - 5.97m x 2.08m (19'7 x 6'10) - Large workshop/shed to the side ideal for home gym, office or workshop. TV point. Double glazed window to the rear elevation. Power and light points.
Further Details - The property is FREEHOLD.
Council Tax Band - C
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61214572.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27199313. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOVUNO LIMITED, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.