3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHarebell Meadows, Newton Aycliffe
- 3 bedroom semi-detached property
- Corner plot with potential to extend
- Fitted kitchen/dining room with French doors
- Cul-de-sac location
- Gas central heating to radiators
- UPVC double glazing
- Ideal first home
- Viewing advised
**ANOTHER SALE AGREED! WE HAVE A NUMBER OF HOT BUYERS REGISTERED LOOKING FOR SIMILAR PROPERTIES! FOR A FREE, NO OBLIGATION MARKET APPRAISAL PLEASE CONTACT US ON 01325 320676**
A 3 bedroom semi-detached property situated within the popular Woodham area of Newton Aycliffe. The property occupies a generous corner plot with potential to extend the property further, if required. An internal viewing will reveal a bow-windowed living room, a fitted kitchen/dining room to the rear with French doors opening to the rear garden, three bedrooms and a bathroom/WC. The are lawned gardens to the front, side and rear of the property with additional patio area to the side and a driveway providing parking for 3-4 vehicles. The property is centrally heated and has UPVC double glazing throughout.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61214590.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27199315. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Carver Residential, Aycliffe . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.