5 bedroom detached house for saleCentral Wendover
- Set In The Heart of Wendover Village
- Truly Unique Home
- Over 2800sq ft of Living Space
- Five Bedrooms with Two En-suite
- Attractive South Westerly Gardens
- Gravelled Parking Area For Several Cars
- Grade II Listed
- Available January 2018
A rare opportunity to purchase a centrally located iconic period house converted from a former Grade II listed Windmill, originally built just over 200 years ago, restored to a high specification. 5 bedrooms, 2 en suites, 2 reception rooms, kitchen, cloakroom, large parking area, secluded garden.
This property was converted and restored about 10 years ago and now provides a spacious and fascinating character home with very flexibly laid out accommodation. The property was built circa 1800 and is reputed to be the second largest diameter brick based windmill in England and had continued to be a flour mill until 1926. It was built shortly after the construction and opening of the Wendover Arm of the Grand Union canal and was converted to a residence in the 1930s. The property is most conveniently situated less than half a mile from the village centre and station. The property has a pleasant and private south westerly facing garden with lawn, shrubs and trees and a patio immediately at the rear.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7323905. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tim Russ & Company, Prime. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.