Semi-detached house for saleHawley Road, Dartford
GUIDE PRICE £425,000 - £445,000.
Timber Mews is a new development that boasts four beautiful new semi detached homes on the Wilmington borders. Located on a gated development these family homes are all uniquely designed with tile hung detailing above the bay windows, entrance porches, pitched roof and traditional fenestration patterns. The two storey properties comprise of: entrance hall, cloakroom/utility, living room, kitchen/dining room and family room to the ground floor whilst to the first floor are three bedrooms with bathroom and en-suite. To the rear there are gardens laid to lawn with patio areas and to the front the properties each benefit from a car port and parking space. These family homes have been built with unrivalled attention to detail combining elegance and luxury in a secluded location. Viewings strictly by appointment. EPC Rating B.
Property ref: 121_2874_4481559
The development is still currently under construction. The photographs used are of the show home which is plot 4.
- Entrance Hall 9' 5" x 6' 4" (2.87m x 1.93m)
- Ground floor cloakroom/utility room 6' 4" x 6' (1.93m x 1.83m)
- Living/Dining room 30' 2" (9.19m) into bay x 10' 6" (3.20m) narrowing to 7' 3" (2.21m)
- Kitchen 10' 8" x 10' 1" (3.25m x 3.07m)
- Family room 9' 4" x 8' 1" (2.84m x 2.46m)
- Master bedroom 12' 9" (3.89m) x 11' 6" (3.51m) extending to 13' 9" (4.19m)
- En-suite 5' 3" x 5' 2" (1.60m x 1.57m)
- Bedroom two 9' 8" x 9' 7" (2.95m x 2.92m)
- Bedroom three 10' 8" x 7' 3" (3.25m x 2.21m)
- Bathroom 6' 11" (2.11m) x 5' 10" (1.78m) extending to 7' 3" (2.21m)
- Garden area 43' (13.11m) al longest point x 22' (6.71m)
WINDOWS & DOORS
- UPVC double glazed
- Composite door to front
- Patio doors to rear from family room and dining room
BOILER & HEATING SYSTEM
- Combination Worcester Bosch boiler
- Underfloor heating to ground floor
- Radiators to first floor
- Heated towel rails to bathroom and en-suite
- Porcelain tiling to bathroom & en-suite
- Options available for the remaining rooms
- First floor carpeting at an additional cost of £2,500
- Ground floor carpeting to entrance hall & living room plus vinyl to kitchen & dining area at an additional cost of £2,500
- Ground floor wood effect porcelain flooring throughout at an additional cost of £4,500
- White neutral décor throughout
- Benchmarx fitted kitchens with laminate surfaces
- Zanussi and AEG appliances
- Optional extra Granite/Quartz worktops £1,800
BATHROOMS & EN-SUITES
- Fully tiled
- Bath with shower screen
- Vanity sink/tallboy
- Soft close toilet
- Quadrant shower in en-suite
- Vanity sink in en-suite
- Soft close toilet in en-suite
- Contemporary Oak veneer cottage style doors
- Chrome/satin ironmongery.
The properties are currently under construction therefore the properties have the option for enhanced extras at an additional cost to the purchaser.
Dartford 1.73 miles
Crayford 3.41 miles
Farningham 3.59 miles
The property is also within easy reach of Ebbsfleet Eurostar International Station.
The distances calculated are as the crow flies. For information regarding travel please visit:
Oakfield Primary Academy 0.3 miles
Dartford Primary Academy 0.3 miles
Westgate Primary School 0.9 miles
Wilmington Primary School 1 mile
Our Lady's Catholic Primary School Dartford 1.2 miles
Fleetdown Primary School 1.2 miles
North Kent College 0.7 miles
Dartford Science & Technology College 0.8 miles
The Leigh Academy 0.8 miles
Dartford Grammar School for Girls 1 mile
Dartford Grammar School for Boys 1 mile
Wilmington Grammar School for Boys 1.1 miles
Wilmington Grammar School for Girls 1.1 miles
Wilmington Academy 1.2 miles
Information sourced from www.schools-search.co.uk
Please check with the local authority as to catchment areas and intake criteria.
We recognise that buying a property is a big commitment and therefore recommend that you visit the local authority website www.dartford.gov.uk and the following websites for more helpful information about the property and local area before proceeding.
Some information in these details are taken from third party sources. Should any of the information be critical in you decision making then please contact Clifton & Co for verification.
The vendor confirms to us that the property will be freehold. Should you proceed with the purchase of this property your solicitor must verify these details.
For information regarding Council Tax, contact Dartford Borough Council on 01322 343434.
The mention of any appliances and/or services within these particulars does not imply that they are in full efficient working order.
All measurements are approximate and therefore may be subject to a small margin of error.
The property will be subject to a service charge for the communal areas of the development (amount to be confirmed). Should you proceed with the purchase of the property your solicitor must verify these details.
When released the plots will be subject to a non-refundable holding deposit (subject to terms and conditions). Please contact Clifton & Co New Homes for further details.
OPENING HOURS & REF
Monday to Friday 9.00 am – 6.30 pm
Saturday 9.00 am – 6.00 pm
Sunday 10.00 am – 4.00 pm
Viewing via Clifton & Co on 01322 628266
DA/CB/DH/170916 - 4343847/D5
Wilmington centre has one shop and four pubs: The Orange Tree, The Plough, The Foresters and The Horse and Groom at Leyton Cross and is considered to be one of the most affluent areas of Dartford. Its most prominent landmark is the St Michael and All Angels Church, which is the site for the annual Wilmington Model Railway Exhibition. Dartford and Swanley railway stations are close by with services to London. The shopping center’s of Bluewater and Dartford offer many facilities including Prospect Place Retail Park, the Orchard Theatre, library and museum. There are road links from the area giving access to A2/M2, A20/M20, M25 and Dartford Tunnel as well as Ebbsfleet International station, airports, the coast and Channel Tunnel.
From our Clifton & Co office proceed around the one way system into Lowfield Street and go straight across the traffic lights at Princes Road junction. Continue across next set of traffic lights into Hawley Road where the development can be found on the right hand side opposite Warwick Way.
LIGHTING & ELECTRICAL
- Recessed LED spotlights to kitchen/bathroom/en-suite/utility
- amp sockets for lamps
- Full data points to front room
- T.V./Satellite points to master bedroom & kitchen
- Electrical sockets satin nickel/chrome
ENTRY & SECURITY SYSTEMS
- Full alarm system
- Automated gated entrance
- Grey paved patio to rear leading to newly laid turf
- Boundary fencing 1.8m high Featheredge fence panels
- 2 Allocated spaces with one in timber pergoda with lighting and power supply
- Outside tap
BLP 10 year warranty
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-61216561.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4481559. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Clifton & Co Land & New Homes, Dartford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.